Responsible to provide foresight of future global consumer value shifts, cultural and beauty trends that will serve as direction to the internal stake holders in the Global Organisation when applying trends into their long-term business, innovation, brand, portfolio, and communication strategies but that also enables a more commercial and cultural relevancy in all the touch points with consumers and Brand Partners.
Main activities involve:
- In the annual business and newness planning, be part of laying the consolidated foundation of relevant trends and shifts that will give input to the strategy work and help to identify Oriflame’ s strategic opportunity areas within new product and brand developments.
- Lead and facilitate trend (innovation) sprints within key NPD (New Product Development) projects; Capture, explore and track cultural trends globally to identify new consumer behaviours and to define opportunity platforms for Oriflame’ s key product innovations.
- Create trend awareness across the organisation; analyse, structure, and give meaning to macro and micro changes in the marketplace (industry- cross-industry)
Global Strategic Insights:
- Responsible for research design and execution of key projects such as shaping of Global Brand Portfolio Strategy, Architecture and Future Beauty Offering, as well as evaluation of New Brands, Product Innovations and Communication. You will analyse and synthesize the data to identify meaningful and qualitative strategic insights then generate business recommendations which will enable consumer centricity, Brand Partner relevancy, and help to create impactful marketplace storytelling, experiences, and differentiation. Main activities involve:
- Scope questions to understand the underlying business problem that is being asked for.
- Formulate research briefs and other research documentation based on business requirements.
- Identify and select the appropriate research methodology and supporting questions to meet a defined business objective.
- Execute primary research and manage project according to plan.
- Control research budget.
- Communicate, educate, and inspire the organisation to change based on the insights to help drive the business forward.
- You will also build partnership with preferred suppliers. Select appropriate agency with relevant experience when designing research. Co-participate in negotiation and prepare agency contracts or other documents.
Lead and curate Co-Creation across departments
You will help to enable customers to become business partners in its full extent and by doing so make them more emotionally engaged with the company to strengthen retention and loyalty. This involves activities such as:
- Building a roadmap of co-creation initiatives that takes place in a hybrid setting (online, offline spaces) and to support initiatives in all its possible expressions guided by the brand portfolio strategy (with hero products or chosen categories).
- Working partly in tandem with Global Digital Online Community, to invigorate and create new vibrancy and energy in this channel, in which co-creation can claim a rightful space via campaigns and a two-way direct dialogue.